NoNOISE 3 is based on the Academy Award winning and legendary noise removal system that pioneered the digital audio restoration industry
Used by professional engineers on millions of albums from Classical to Rock, archival and historical recordings, and by forensic scientists at worldwide law enforcement and clandestine surveillance agencies, NoNOISE 3 is now available for the first time as an Audio Units and VST plug-in.
NoNOISE 3 works in any Intel Mac-based digital audio workstation software that supports either Audio Units or VST plug-in architecture.
Renowned for its abilities
- Effective - Eliminates unwanted noise while leaving the underlying audio intact
- Easy to use - NoNOISE 3 is a 32/64-bit single-ended, broadband de-noiser
- Flexible - highly effective with very few or no noticeable artifacts even at extreme user settings
NoNOISE 3 is perfect for:
- Eliminating room ambience from poorly mic’d recordings
- Cleaning up hissy tapes
- Quieting noisy guitar amps
- Removing the hum and rumble from pre-amps and other electronics
Praise for NoNOISE Products
Reynaud Venter, White Vinyl
"More focused reduction is possible resulting in a more eased and gentler outcome that sonically appears much less processed than what was possible before. It struck me today at numerous times... how NoNOISE 3 really is a significantly better product. Not surprisingly, results are now generated much quicker than before."
Jerry Tubb, Terra Nova Mastering
"Manual DeClick is totally amazing! And Sonic simply sounds great!"
Michael Romanowski, Coast Mastering
"I use Sonic Studio’s NoNoise II for the most demanding restoration and repair work."
Thor Legvold, Sonovo Mastering
"...with the NoNoise II suite we can tackle anything clients bring in"
Roger Seibel, SAE Mastering
"DeCrackle cleaned up noticeably more noise while maintaining sonic integrity..."
Copyright © 2001 Sonic Studio, LLC. All rights reserved.