The soundBlade LE All Access software and restoration package includes over $2,000.00 of the following Sonic Studio Products at an affordable subscription rate
At a concert, an 'All Access' pass means you can go anywhere in the venue. soundBlade LE All Access gives you access to all areas of the Sonic Studio software environment that can be used in soundBlade LE. With soundBlade LE All Access you can use our best software: soundBlade LE and all of Sonic Studio's NoNOISE and Sample-Rate Conversion Options are all included. Having this bundle means you are prepared to not only master your customer's songs, but also fix any audio anomalies and make more money.
Praise for soundBlade
Gavin Lurssen, Lurssen Mastering
"soundBlade rocks! Sonic Studio's soundBlade sounds great. Everything that goes through it sounds 100% right every time."
George Massenburg, Engineer / Designer
"Love soundBlade. Right now, I'm using it for every mastering job I do!"
Dave Glasser, Airshow Mastering
"soundBlade and Quartet - a totally unique combination of the highest quality sound with excellent EQ and dynamics. I'm not a big plug-in user, but this is the plug-in to use with soundBlade."
Michael Romanowski, Coast Mastering
"I rely on Sonic Studio’s soundBlade for capture, editing and master creation— the sound is good and honest. I also use Sonic Studio’s NoNoise II for the most demanding restoration and repair work."
Jerry Tubb, Terra Nova Mastering
"We switched to Sonic Studio and use soundBlade for solid DDP and CD-R."
Eric Conn, Independent Mastering
"It's fast. Faster than Boston Wicked Fast..."
Flexible Formats, Fast Editing
- Precision stereo editing
- Precise waveforms with sample-accurate editing views
- Support for 24 bit AIFF, AIFC, WAV, BWF, FLAC, ALAC, and SD2
- Open DDP File Sets for manipulation and re-editing
- Background creation of waveforms for accurate display
- Real-time gain up to +24 db per segment
- Real-time fade control
- Familiar breakpoint gain adjustment
- Selection Reference Points (SRPs) mark your material
All Real-Time Processing
- Super fast audio-tool selection
- Advanced Metering with Details Window
- Sonic Studio Mastering EQ - minimum phase implementation
- Global EQ
- Multiple Dither Algorithms
- Sonic TPDF Shaped Triangular PDF redithering
Multiple Format Exporting
- Export as AIFF, WAV, and BWF (with metadata)
- 24- or 16-bit word length
- Export single track or full album in one step
- Export in multiple sample rates at the same time (save time)
- Includes Sonic Studio Process batch sample-rate converter
Gold Master Creation and Delivery
- Deep support for PQ / Metadata specification
- Start/End PQ, Album, Artist, and Track Information
- UPC/EAN & ISRC Codes
- Emphasis & SCMS flags
- Offset & minimum index width
- Includes CD TEXT support
- UPC/EAN & ISRC Codes
- Saves to DDP (Disc Description Protocol) 2.0 format
- Pre-master CD creation and CD-R burning
- Industry standard PQ Log creation
- Create Sonic securePlayer™ client reference player with 128-bit encryption
soundBlade All Access FAQ
What is soundBlade All Access?
soundBlade All Access is an annual subscription program from Sonic Studio that gives professional mastering engineers, producers and independent musicians access to all of soundBlade’s features, functions and updates. For an incredibly low annual subscription price, users can choose between two levels of access to Sonic Studios soundBlade mastering software, NoNOISE restoration tools and world-renowned processing plug-ins that would typically cost thousands of dollars to own.
What does soundBlade All Access Include?
There are three soundBlade All Access packages to choose from:
- soundBlade LE All Access - the perfect audio editing, processing, and assembly workstation for DDP, CD and high resolution track exports gives users access to soundBlade LE plus Broadband Denoise and Manual DeClick II,and Sonic Studio Process, as well as all software updates released by Sonic Studio and online technical support during the active term of the subscription.
- soundBlade HD All Access - provides users with access to Sonic Studio’s most sought-after processing, plug-ins and ultra-resolution mastering system supporting sampling rates up to 384kHz, 32-bit. Subscribers receive fully functional soundBlade HD equipped with NoNOISE 3 AU/VST Plug-in, Broadband Denoise and Manual DeClick II, Sonic Studio Mastering EQ, and the renowned background processing application Sonic Studio Process. Also included are all software updates released by Sonic Studio and online technical support during the active term of the subscription.
- All Access Plug-Ins - contain our most-popular processing plug-ins in one very affordable package. Sonic Studio Mastering EQ, NoNOISE 3 and I.C.E. are all included! All Access Plug-ins work with your favorite Audio Unit and VST compatible Mac DAW, including Logic, Digital Performer, Reaper, soundBlade, and more. Also included are all software updates released by Sonic Studio and online technical support during the active term of the subscription.
How does soundBlade All Access Work?
When you subscribe to soundBlade All Access you will be provided with download instructions to the relevant All Access package, along with a soundBlade All Access Activation Code redeemable on your iLOK account.
soundBlade All Access can be licensed with an iLok2 or can be Machine Licensed with no iLok required. All Access can not be licensed with an iLok1.
The soundBlade All Access term starts immediately upon your subscription purchase and will expire upon the anniversary of the subscription date.
soundBlade All Access customers may elect to renew or cancel their All Access subscription at the end of the term.
What if I Already Own soundBlade?
You will continue to own all your existing options and soundBlade software version. During your soundBlade All Access subscription, your system will be augmented with the features and options, as well as the latest software version appropriate to the soundBlade All Access package you’ve chosen. When your soundBlade All Access subscription expires, your original options and software version will remain intact and can be used as normal.
What Happens if I Don’t Want to Renew?
Upon your subscription expiration, you will no longer have access to soundBlade, the version of software or any of its options. You will receive a notice prior to the expiration of your soundBlade All Access term as a reminder to renew and or to backup / export existing projects so as to make them accessible after the term of their subscription has elapsed.
If you owned soundBlade prior to purchasing an soundBlade All Access subscription, you will be able to launch your soundBlade system complete with the options that you purchased.
What are the Benefits of soundBlade All Access?
- Cost - soundBlade All Access is so affordable and efficient.
- All The Options - you get access to the world’s best sounding, most sought-after digital audio finishing workstation for about the price of a plug-in. soundBlade systems configured with soundBlade All Access features would cost thousands of dollars to own, but you can subscribe to the features you want for significantly less.
- You can subscribe anytime you want; add soundBlade All Access when you need it.
- You get access to all the software updates automatically with your subscription.
- You get professional online technical support and access to Sonic Studio’s extensive FAQ library.
What’s the Downside to soundBlade All Access?
Nothing! The only downside is cancelling your subscription. But, the good news is that you can re-purchase your subscription at any time.
Can I Rejoin if I don’t Renew?
Can I still Purchase soundBlade instead of Subscribing to the soundBlade All Access Program?
At a minimum, All Access HD requires the following:
- Apple Macintosh Intel 2.6 GHz minimum or faster preferred
- 17” or larger display
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB or more preferred
- OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or higher
- Spare USB port for iLok Smart Key
- Optional Series 300 DSP I/O Processor or other FireWire, USB or Thunderbolt Core Audio interface
Using USB Devices:
Direct connection of a USB audio converter should be usable with soundBlade. Unlike FireWire however, USB does not provide an isochronous or time–critical data delivery mode. So, USB–attached products for external audio I/O are not recommended for either hard drives or audio interfaces when used in any pro audio production environment. USB peripherals, other than Human User Interface products such as mice and keyboards, may inter- fere with the operation of our products.
Current USB Apple Super Drives (USB2 or USB3) should perform as expected.NOTE: since Sonic Studio is unable to test every USB converter, we cannot guarantee that all USB audio converters will function at all sample rates and configurations. Connection of audio converters via USB hubs, use of USB hard disc drives and USB v1 optical disc peripherals is not recommended or supported.
Thunderbolt:Apple’s Thunderbolt input/output technology lets you connect high-performance peripherals and displays to a single port with fast data transfer rates. Sonic Studio expects no issues to arise with the connection of existing FireWire devices or drives using a Thunderbolt-to-FireWire adaptor or hub, nor with the use of future generation direct-attached drives, I/O devices and optical drives.
VST Note:To improve stability with VST plug-ins, soundBlade 2.1 and later makes use of a new folder to store VST plug-ins that are used within the application. This folder, called ‘VST-Sonic’, is created when installing soundBlade and is located at MacIntosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/. On Launch, soundBlade will look for a VST-Sonic folder in your System Plugins folder. If this folder is found, then the “Standard” VST folder is not scanned during launch. Sonic Studio recommends that you rely on Audio Units plug-ins and ONLY any VST plug-ins necessary for use in soundBlade be duplicated from the VST folder to the VST-Sonic folder in your Audio/Plug-ins folder.
Additional Notes:soundBlade 2.0.2 and later is not supported on PPC (Mac G4 or G5) hardware. soundBlade is a 32-bit application with all internal processing done at double precision.
Copyright © 2001 Sonic Studio, LLC. All rights reserved.