Amarra Symphony is the premier audiophile Macintosh computer music player; it reveals the finest detail and nuance in your music.
Amarra Symphony 3.0 represents a significant upgrade with added support for DSD playback and realtime sample rate conversion.
Combined, these features bring a consistent user experience regardless of your audio interface.
Amarra Symphony 3.0 includes our mastering quality parametric EQ with presets optimized for high-quality headphone manufacturers such Audeze, KEF, Grado, Nuforce and more.
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, MP3 and more
- DSD playback
- Supports 64/128 DSF formats
- Uses advanced realtime DSD to PCM conversion
- Click here to learn more about Amarra and DSD...
- Special Cache and Playlist modes
- Works with iTunes or stand-alone
- Integrated 64-bit 3-Band Parametric EQ
- Additional Full Sonic 4-Band Mastering EQ
• Two installations per license - Use on two Macs
- Includes iRC Impulse Response Correction
- Includes Amarra sQ audio processor application for streaming content
- Great customer support and online FAQ - Click here to try!
- Free 15 day trial - fully functional
- UPGRADE FROM AMARRA SYMPHONY
2.6 or earlier
- Click Upgrade. You will need your Amarra Symphony 2.6 or earlier serial number or activation code
|Request DemoRequest Demo|
Customer QuoteAfter doing my IRC measurement, my musical image has just widened massively, with a much tighter audio performance. I can clearly notice subtle background details clearer... This new addition to Amarra Symphony is truly fantastic, I will recommend anyone I converse with to definitely upgrade."
Read More quotes Here....