Technical Support and Software Downloads
Sonic offers a range of end-user support options including email, phone and one-on-one remote computer sessions to answer questions regarding the use of our products. Software updates are downloadable by clicking on the appropriate link below. We encourage you to review all the technical FAQ resources below to find the answers to your questions.
Evaluation & Activation
Customer Support Policy
Sonic Studio provides the following levels of support for registered customers:
- 30 days of technical support for registered Amarra users through the Amarra Support Portal. Make sure to include your serial number for fastest service.
- After the initial 30 day period has ended, we offer Per-Incident Paid Support $85.00 US. Includes one remote login session.
- Access to our FAQ and support through email@example.com is always free of charge.
Demo and Full Trial Versions
You may demo any Amarra product free for 15 days.
All Amarra trials are full-feature versions with no feature limitations.
Simply choose which Amarra product you want to try, then click the "Download Demo' button below:
|Request Demo||Request Demo||Request Demo||Request Demo||Request Demo|
Upgrading Your Amarra Player
We offer product cross-grades between Amarra products for either the difference in price or a nominal fee to cover our costs.
Should you have upgrade questions or need assistance in choosing the right product, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MINI Users Who Wish To Upgrade To Amarra:
Download and register your new copy of Amarra.
Your existing MINI license will activate one (1) copy of Amarra version 2.6.
Junior Users Who Wish To Upgrade To Amarra:Please visit our online store and purchase the Junior to Amarra upgrade offer. Download and register your new copy of Amarra. Please include your Amarra Junior Serial Number to ensure processing.
Amarra Hifi Users Who Wish To Upgrade To Amarra:
Purchase the special Amarra Hifi to Amarra upgrade online. Download and register your new copy of Amarra.
Please include your Amarra Hifi Serial Number to ensure processing.
To upgrade your Amarra player click on the Buy Now button below. Thanks for your business!Buy Now
Current Amarra Player Software Downloads
Not Sure Which Amarra Application You Own?
Use the Find Your Amarra App page.
Amarra 3.0 Upgrade Release Information
Amarra Software version 3.0 is a paid update for owners of Amarra and Amarra Symphony 2.6 ( and earlier).
Please check your email for important information regarding your upgrade and to receive a coupon for a free or discounted upgrade. This offer is available to all registered owners of Amarra and Amarra Symphony.
- Free upgrade for all purchases after April 1, 2014
- $29.99 sale for all registered customers expires July 15,2014
- $49.99 standard upgrade price after July 15, 2014
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Previous Software Releases & DocumentationNote: legacy software releases are unsupported.
Note: Amarra Symphony Users, please download the Amarra 2.6 Software, your license will unlock the Amarra Symphony feature set.
Amarra 2.6 Release Information
Amarra Previous Releases
Note: All previous releases are unsupported. Please read the following information:
- IMPORTANT: When updating from a previous version of software, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE OR RENAME the old version of Amarra. Doing so may cause the update or authenticate process to fail.
- OSX 10.8 users may see the above notice during the new installation of an Amarra player. If you encounter this dialog, you may simply click "OK", then Control-Click the Amarra player installer icon and select "Open" from the contextual menu that will appear to proceed with installation normally.
- Please read the Amarra 2.5 User Manual and Read Me for more detailed information on this release.
- We generally recommend deleting past Amarra preferences when updating to a new version by using the Delete Preferences Command.
The Delete Preference Command script can be found in the Application Extras Folder.
Amarra MINI Release (2.3.3)
Amarra MINI 2.3 Installer (build 4344) Amarra MINI 2.3 ReadMe Amarra MINI 2.3 User Manual
Release 2.3 fixes many issues and adds new features.
- New improved user interface
- Fixes for Crash on Open From Finder
- Fix Pause / Skip not working on some files
- Fixes for Volume Control, and more more
- Add support for iTunes EQ Presets
Version 2.2.3Amarra MINI 2.2.3 Installer (build 4315) Amarra MINI 2.2.3 Read Me Amarra MINI 2.2.3 User Manual
Amarra Junior Release (2.3.3)
Amarra Junior 2.3.3 Installer (build 4329) Amarra Junior 2.3.3 User Manual Amarra Junior 2.3.3 User Manual
Sonic Console v5.5 for Amarra Hardware DownloadSonic Console v5.4 for Amarra Hardware Download Sonic Console v5.3 for Amarra Hardware Download
Sonic Console Info
Sonic Console for Model Four and all Sonic Studio Audio Interfaces. Requires a Sonic Studio Interface. Includes customized templates for use with Amarra.
Version 5.4 brings increased stability, infrared control, and more.
All Amarra Videos Page > Amarra Video Page