Technical Support and Software Downloads
Sonic offers a range of end-user support options including email, phone and one-on-one remote computer sessions to answer questions regarding the use of our products. Software updates are downloadable by clicking on the appropriate link below. We encourage you to review all the technical FAQ resources below to find the answers to your questions.
Evaluation & Activation
Customer Support Policy
Sonic Studio provides the following levels of support for registered customers:
- 30 days of technical support for registered Amarra users through the Amarra Support Portal. Make sure to include your serial number for fastest service.
- After the initial 30 day period has ended, we offer Per-Incident Paid Support $85.00 US. Includes one remote login session.
- Access to our FAQ and support through email@example.com is always free of charge.
Demo and Full Trial Versions
You may demo any Amarra product free for 15 days.
All Amarra trials are full-feature versions with no feature limitations.
Simply choose which Amarra product you want to try, then click the "Download Demo' button below:
|Request Demo||Request Demo||Request Demo||Request Demo|
Upgrading Your Amarra Player
We offer product cross-grades between Amarra products for either the difference in price or a nominal fee to cover our costs.
Should you have upgrade questions or need assistance in choosing the right product, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MINI Users Who Wish To Upgrade To Amarra:
Download and register your new copy of Amarra.
Your existing MINI license will activate one (1) copy of Amarra version 2.6.
Junior Users Who Wish To Upgrade To Amarra:Please visit our online store and purchase the Junior to Amarra upgrade offer. Download and register your new copy of Amarra. Please include your Amarra Junior Serial Number to ensure processing.
Amarra Hifi Users Who Wish To Upgrade To Amarra:
Purchase the special Amarra Hifi to Amarra upgrade online. Download and register your new copy of Amarra.
Please include your Amarra Hifi Serial Number to ensure processing.
To upgrade your Amarra player click on the Buy Now button below. Thanks for your business!Buy Now
Current Amarra Player Software Downloads
Not Sure Which Amarra Application You Own?
Use the Find Your Amarra App page.
Amarra v2.6 Release Information
Amarra Software version 2.6 is an update for all owners of Amarra Symphony, Amarra, and Amarra Hifi players. With this new release, each player in the Amarra family has it's own Installer, User Manual, Read Me file and Activation Guide. Please review this material to make the most of your purchase. The biggest news in version 2.6 is the addition of Sonic Studio Impulse Response Correction to Amarra Symphony. Please refer to the Amarra Symphony User Manual, the iRC Measure User Manual and the Amarra Symphony with iRC Activation Guides for more information about using Sonic Studio Impulse Response Correction. Upgrade paths from Amarra Hifi, Amarra and Amarra Symphony to Amarra Symphony with IRC for current Amarra owners are available on our webstore.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Previous Software Releases & DocumentationNote: legacy software releases are unsupported.
Note: Amarra Symphony Users, please download the Amarra 2.5.1 Software, your license will unlock the Amarra Symphony feature set.
Amarra 2.5 Release Information
Amarra Software version 2.5 is an update for all owners of Amarra Symphony, Amarra, and Amarra Hifi players. Version 2.5 of the Amarra family is iTunes 11 compatible and includes additional improvements to overall stability as well as continual sound quality refinements. In addition, Amarra 2.5 replaces the Background Manager with the Sonic Studio Process for sample rate conversion. Please refer to the Amarra User Manual for more information on this and other changes in Amarra 2.5. Sonic recommends that all Amarra Player customers download and install Version 2.5 as soon as possible.
Note the following information:
- IMPORTANT: When updating from a previous version of software, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE OR RENAME the old version of Amarra. Doing so may cause the update or authenticate process to fail.
- OSX 10.8 users may see the above notice during the new installation of an Amarra player. If you encounter this dialog, you may simply click "OK", then Control-Click the Amarra player installer icon and select "Open" from the contextual menu that will appear to proceed with installation normally.
- Please read the Amarra 2.5 User Manual and Read Me for more detailed information on this release.
- We generally recommend deleting past Amarra preferences when updating to a new version by using the Delete Preferences Command.
The Delete Preference Command script can be found in the Application Extras Folder.
Amarra 2.4.5 Installer Amarra 2.4.3 User Manual Amarra 2.4.0 Installer Amarra 2.4.0 User Manual Amarra 2.3.3 Installer Amarra 2.3.3 User Manual
Release Notes Amarra 2.3
- Amarra 2.3 feature set for all Amarra users who purchased before May 3, 2012.
- Replaces Amarra MINI ( MINI License activates Amarra )
- Reorder Tracks now supported
- Save recently Opened Playlists are now saved in a Open Recent Menu for easy navigation
- Fixes for skipping and sample rate changes
- Improvements for integration with iTunes Radio (switching, name of track)
- Added new Sonic Noise Shaped Dither (replaces mBit+)
- Added new Sonic HD Sample Rate Conversions (replaces mBit+)
- Fixes for skipping and sample rate changes
- Increased sound stage
- Increased left to right imaging
- Known Issues
- Sample rate conversion fails on certain files (this is under investigation)
- Issues with HDMI and Mac mini (crashes on changing video display)
Amarra Hifi 2.4.5 Installer Amarra Hifi 2.4.3 User Manual Amarra Hifi 2.4.0 Installer Amarra Hifi 2.4.0 User Manual
Amarra MINI Release (2.3.3)
Amarra MINI 2.3 Installer (build 4344) Amarra MINI 2.3 ReadMe Amarra MINI 2.3 User Manual
Release 2.3 fixes many issues and adds new features.
- New improved user interface
- Fixes for Crash on Open From Finder
- Fix Pause / Skip not working on some files
- Fixes for Volume Control, and more more
- Add support for iTunes EQ Presets
Version 2.2.3Amarra MINI 2.2.3 Installer (build 4315) Amarra MINI 2.2.3 Read Me Amarra MINI 2.2.3 User Manual
Amarra Junior Release (2.3.3)
Amarra Junior 2.3.3 Installer (build 4329) Amarra Junior 2.3.3 User Manual Amarra Junior 2.3.3 User Manual
Amarra VINYL Release (1.0)
Amarra VINYL 1.0 Installer (build 3261) Amarra VINYL 1.0 ReadMe Amarra VINYL 1.0 User Manual
Release 1.0 :
This represents the initial release of Amarra VINYL. Please review the Read Me for more information.
Sonic Console v5.5 for Amarra Hardware DownloadSonic Console v5.4 for Amarra Hardware Download Sonic Console v5.3 for Amarra Hardware Download Amarra Remote Application Amarra iTunes Plugin 2.5 for iTunes 9.1 (build 2.5)
Sonic Console Info
Sonic Console for Model Four and all Sonic Studio Audio Interfaces. Requires a Sonic Studio Interface. Includes customized templates for use with Amarra.
Version 5.4 brings increased stability, infrared control, and more.
Amarra Remote - Allows control of Amarra using Apple Remote Control (infrared ).
iTunes Plugin 2.5 Info
This fixes a crash in iTunes when using iTunes 9.1.
All Amarra Videos Page > Amarra Video Page